Out-staffing is a type of remote hiring model in which a dedicated team of IT professionals (web developer, software developer, software tester, and etc.) is provided by a third-party contractor as a remote resource to the main client for its IT project.
Outsourcing is a business practice in which a company hires a third-party to perform tasks, handle operations or provide services for the company.
Why should I choose outstaffing?
- Speed and size – you can scale-up up your team faster and access bigger pool of developers.
- Control – differently from outsourcing, you stay in control of the team, even though they work remotely.
- Cost efficiency – save on labor costs and taxes.
Why should I choose outsourcing?
- Solid team with expertise and experience.
- Efficiency – you will be be given a clear workflow – when and what result you should expect.
- Lower costs – teams in different countries have different costs.
When should I choose outstaffing?
- When you are looking to expand your team fast.
- When you are aiming to cut costs.
- When you are open to remote work model.
- When local market lacks the specialists you are looking for.
When should I choose outsourcing?
- If you are a non-tech company and have no in-house developers.
- If you are a tech company that is looking to develop certain features of your product.
- When you need a well structured project with defined deadlines.
Outstaffiing - how does it ussualy work?
- Provide us with position description (short project description, task list, skill stack).
- We will provide you a list of potential candidates.
- We will organize calls with chosen candidates for the interviews and testing.
- Contract is signed with the chosen partner.
- On-boarding and start of work.
- Regular three way management meetings to ensure productivity.
- Monthly invoices – either you will be invoiced for the number of hours or it can be a fixed monthly fee.
Outsourcing - how does it ussualy work?
- Project or task description. The more information we receive – the better.
- We connect you with the partners that can complete the project for additional in-depth questions (if necessary).
- Cost and time frame estimates are provided.
- Contract with the chosen partner is signed.
- Start of the project under specified timeline.
- Regular three-way management meetings to ensure timely delivery and troubleshooting.
- Invoicing is executed in accordance to contract.